soft as a smore.
Wednesday, August 26
school starts tomorrow,
and this afternoon i tried waving/curling my hair ..
WITH A STRAIGHTENING IRON.
luluberfailszor.
michelle was like " I GOT THIS. I GOT THIS. "
and i was like " ... i'm so scared right now LOL. "
and then not even five minutes later,
she complains how my hair is so long and
how hard it is to curl/wave it or whatever.
i'm like " PUT SOME MORE HEAT INTO IT. D: <<<< "
and she's all " I AM I AM. " then i heard my hair sizzle,
and started yelling at her that if she fried my hair,
MY NOT DAMAGED HAIR THAT IS
SILKY SOFT & BEAUTIFUL & SO FABULOUS,
i'd shave her head and stain her white teeth.
( i know, i'm so mean to her but she was FRYING my hair LOL. )
then her little sister was doubting her " styling " skills
and was spazzing why my hair was sizzlin'.
michelle said it was cause of the mousse she put in.
.. yah, sure, michelle, haha !
but yeah, i was just experiementing but i won't be
curling/waving my hair for tomorrow. goodness, no.
too much trouble LMAO xD
i'll do that on special occasions or something, haha.
ok, well. time to get ready for the big day.
bring it on, first day of school. sophomore 2012 !
and this afternoon i tried waving/curling my hair ..
WITH A STRAIGHTENING IRON.
luluberfailszor.
michelle was like " I GOT THIS. I GOT THIS. "
and i was like " ... i'm so scared right now LOL. "
and then not even five minutes later,
she complains how my hair is so long and
how hard it is to curl/wave it or whatever.
i'm like " PUT SOME MORE HEAT INTO IT. D: <<<< "
and she's all " I AM I AM. " then i heard my hair sizzle,
and started yelling at her that if she fried my hair,
MY NOT DAMAGED HAIR THAT IS
SILKY SOFT & BEAUTIFUL & SO FABULOUS,
i'd shave her head and stain her white teeth.
( i know, i'm so mean to her but she was FRYING my hair LOL. )
then her little sister was doubting her " styling " skills
and was spazzing why my hair was sizzlin'.
michelle said it was cause of the mousse she put in.
.. yah, sure, michelle, haha !
but yeah, i was just experiementing but i won't be
curling/waving my hair for tomorrow. goodness, no.
too much trouble LMAO xD
i'll do that on special occasions or something, haha.
ok, well. time to get ready for the big day.
bring it on, first day of school. sophomore 2012 !