<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1356546704767677607?origin\x3dhttp://aeiknowu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
fact: i don't think i love you because i know i do.

Supp?
Ayooo, the name's Serena. Wha's gooddd? :] I repp' Laos & c/o of 2012 err'day, all day! I love to eat, no lie, and I think all my fat is pilin' up on my stomach.. gotta work on that beach bod.. But anyways, I'm clumsy and I have no confidence in myself. SIKE, who you think you talkin' to? Ahaha x]

Currently:

xoxo

how2dothis.
Sunday, August 2


how the heck do you add freakin' music ? D:< lisah and she was like " myflashfetish, kthx. "
and i'm all " but .. i asked HOW to add music. "

. ____. lolsigh
ohwell, gives me more time to add/delete songs to my playlist.

and for some reason, i've been wakin' up maddddd early these past days.
even if austen is the one who wakes me up by hoverin' all over my face 3:<